Kyryll A Mirnenko wrote:
There's very stupid problem when using EXT2[3]FS partitions read-write on FreeBSD that after power failure you have nothing to check it (e.g. apropriate fsck) and can't use it rw any more (I've no linux on my machine for a year, the partition is one left from it's installation) - kernel denies it's mounting rw till it's CLEAR falg is set.
So, where to find e2fsck for FreeBSD?
One more question: kernel comments're saying ext2fs support is not updated frequently. Is there an alternative ext2fs (and better ext3fs) 3rd party support for FreeBSD?

ports/sysutils/e2fsprogs

--
Jeremy Faulkner                         http://www.gldis.ca