Hello,

This email may be a little of the scope of fbdd-questions but I figure you guys would probably know much about this setup.

I was wondering if people were having trouble with the latest spamass-milter port? I heard that the milter causes sendmail to crash on systems and I wanted to confirm with users that are actively using it before I put it on my production systems.

Also,

What is the recommended way of running SpamAssasin on a production system with 100-300 users? Procmail or spamass-milter.

Thanks for any help.

-cs