So far I only see argument agains top-posting. If it makes sense for
you, perhaps you could give a couple of arguments wy you think its a
good idee.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 05:35:06PM -0500, Al Johnson wrote:
> I'm with you... Top-posting makes the most sense for me.

I doubt it.

> I was born to top-post.

It would make sence if you have a mailer that handels threads and you
are accully following the whole thread. On second thougth: in this case
you could just as easly delete the whole mail. You don't read it any
how.

It doesn't make sence for ppl who don't have a mailer with thread
capabilty or don't read the whole thread.

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 02:28:24PM -0800, Charles McManis wrote:
> > Perhaps it isn't "logical", if you've read all the email then the quoted
> > thread is just reference anyway. This is the "new stuff". I love being able
> > to read mail in the preview-pane vs "next message" , jump to the bottom,
> >
> > It comes down to opinion I think

How much sence did this make?

--
Alex