From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 12:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Remko Lodder
Subject: Re: no support!

On Sunday 21 March 2004 01:18 pm, GP wrote:

Hi Remko,

Even I set to load from CD and followed the description to just enter it
would not rally set CD to be the first device to load from.  It made me
think that something must be here not functioning correctly and so I went
back for the forth time and finally set CD to be the start up device.
Tech doc not really clear about the step in the middle, I could save

entire

day if that would be slightly more clear.

Thank you,

George

... As I said - see the bios, ensure the Reader is set to boot 1st.
Tada!

--
Best regards,
Chris

Hi George,

Choose a Geneneric display and fill in your own refresh value's which are on the reference card you recieved with the monitor..
That always should work :)

Cheers

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder