Steven Soria wrote:
Is that the only thing I need to install to be able to get into FreeBSD?

Well, no, actually. :-) You don't need to install XFree86 to get into FreeBSD.

Please help me out by telling me how to get Xfree86 and where to install it
to so I can get it when Im trying to install it. I have FreeBSD on another
partition but now when I go into My Computer, it doesnt show the partition
with FreeBSD on it. How will I do it then? I have the I386 platform. PLEASE
HELP ME OUT!

As you've noticed, Windows doesn't understand the filesystem FreeBSD uses. Don't boot into Windows, boot into the FreeBSD partition.

It's probably easier to use /stand/sysinstall to install X11 via prebuilt packages (either via FTP or from the installation CD), but you can also do something like:

cd /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4
make install

...and build and install X yourself (but this will take quite a bit of time).

--
-Chuck