[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

I am using Red Hat Linux 9.0 as a web server running apache. I am just
starting using FreeBSD and I would like to use it instead of Read Hat 9.0.
Can you please inform me on how to get a web server & ftp server running
using FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Mark

install freebsd install the ports install the webserver from the ports install the ftp server from the ports the rest is practically the same as under redhat9

try reading the handbook for more information
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder