Adam Jason wrote:
Hi my friend was recently trying to install Free-BSD on old computer;
he bought the setup CD-ROM's, and I would like to stop using someone else's server, and use my own.
I am using one of the FTP site folders and am having some difficulty. Right now I am trying to copy the kern.flp or kern-small.flp
file on to a floppy disk (trying to create a boot disk, but I really don't know if this will work. Could you possibly send me a
brief description of how to set this up on my old dell latitude? Could I create some sort of boot disk? I would greatly appreciate your
response.

-Sincerely Adam Jason

please wrap your lines

It's all in the handbook: