I am trying to figure out how to implement an unusual login requirement and haven't found a good approach yet. What I need is to have a specific user id that when it is logged in it executes a specific script and then immediately logs out. Basically what it needs to do is run a make that builds a CD from a bunch of files and then burns the CD. Obviously a blank CD would need to be in the burner first. I don't want a general login as this would be used by a person who should not have access to the system. I just need him to be able to burn a CD frequently.

My first throught was to create a script and set it as the shell in the passwd file and add it to /etc/shells. Is that the best approach? I am not concerned about the user breaking out of the script as he is trusted. I just don't want to create a regular user account for him. The server is running FreeBSD 4.6. Thanks,

-- Doug