On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:38:07 -0500, Jason Dusek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to edit the code for one of my ports (Inkscape, a graphics tool for GNOME) and then wrap it up in a tarball, dump it into distfiles and reinstall it. However, the ports system hits me with a checksum mismatch. What do I do about it?

Run 'make makesum' or use with the NO_CHECKSUM define. I would create patch(es) and put in files directory instead re-pack the tarball.

Cheers,
Mezz

----       jason x             ----

--