On Tuesday 20 April 2004 09:52 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hmm, I read that you could download and install
> emu10kx-2004-04-14.tar.bz2 from http://chibis.persons.gfk.ru/audigy/
> ? But you all recommend that he wait for the 5.3-release?

Ok, my friend really wants his card to work now, so we downloaded the above
file from the site. Build a kernel with "device pcm" and "device midi" and
unpacked the file and ran "make all" "make install". A file called snd_emu10kx.ko
has copied to /boot/kernel.
Next we rebooted and tried to load the module with "kldload snd_emu10kx"
but it says there is no such file, even though we can see it in /boot/kernel

So now what?

br
db