* J.D. Bronson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-04-25 05:51]:
> Has anyone made any comparisons of performance  of 5.2.1 and solaris9 x86
> on the same gear?

First, I am not an expert.  Second, I have little Solaris experience.  I
have,however, run FreeBSD 5.2.1 and solaris9 x86 on the same hardware.
I had never seen the nickname 'Slowlaris' before that, but I came to
appreciate it ;)

--
Joshua

"...and *no* funny stuff; and by funny stuff I mean,
     handholding, goo-goo eyes, misdirected woo
     (which is pretty much any John Wu film...)"
               -- Homer Simpson