Darryl Hoar wrote:

I have 5.1-release installed. I wish to install php4 and want it to
work with apache, mysql and openldap. Which one of the php ports
do I use ?

Easiest thing to do is install www/mod_php4 and select the options you want (mysql - which is a default - and ldap)under the curses based config screen that will pop up.

Having said that, in a minority of cases people want to run php as a cgi under suexec. In that case, you need to use /lang/php4 and use the right config arguments.

PWR.