On Sun, 16 May 2004, Anton Alin-Adrian wrote:

> Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> > I notice the portupgrade for Postfix will take me to version 2.1.1 from my current
> > version of 2.0.16 on FreeBSD 5.2.1. Of course, I will check the RELEASE NOTES and
> > I also know some of the syntax in my main.cf will need to change. Just want to see
> > here if there is anything that should be watched out for or is this a trivial
> > upgrade?
> >
> > --
> > Robert
>
> Shouldn't be any trouble. If I remember well I did it like a charm.

Word of warming ... especially those using portupgrade ... shut down
postfix before you do the upgrade ... I have about 30 messages in
/var/spool/postfix/corrupt right now because I didn't :(

Other then that, I concur with Anton in that went well ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664