Hello fellas,

I have FTPD and SSHD running. The way enabled it was by uncommenting lines in inetd.conf. Now, If I access it from the outside (school's lab to my home computer, we have static IP) it works. But If my friends try to access it from the local network, it doesn't work (Using windows). I set up my server using a DHCP assigned IP address (C class), and the router that I use is the default router from my adsl modem. Should I use the server as the gateway as well? suggestions? TIA guys =)

regards,

Andri