On Sunday 23 May 2004 11:43 am, J.D. Bronson wrote:
> been this way for hours. Perhaps someone has an explanation ?

It has also been down for me for hours but the only thing it affects is
my grabing INDEX and INDEX-5 and access to cvsweb.cgi. It has a benefit
because it finally caused me to add the port to do that so I can
reference everything to my local mirror. It is alway running the latest
version of Apache-2 and access via the Internet is always slower :). I
just don't fix anything that isn't broken.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA