From: Nuno César Pires
Sent: terça-feira, 25 de Maio de 2004 10:20
To: 'Matthew Seaman'; Nuno César Pires
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Help to start BIND on boot

The problem is that this behaviour occurs also in a fresh installation
(4.9/8.3.6) in a different box (following the same installation checklist).

At this moment I'm considering to install and setup BIND 8.3.7 in the same
box that is running BIND 8.3.6 manually, i.e. not on boot. :-((

Thanks Matthew,
I will give you the feedback of this.
Nuno