On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 10:38:18AM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:

> 2) Can anyone suggest an alternative to Apache+Frontpage?  I prefer scp myself
>    (and there are even spiffy GUI scp clients for Windows) but many of these
>    clients _insist_ on using Frontpage, so I _must_ continue to cater to them.
How about:

    http://www.webdav.org/projects/

On the server side, mod_dav comes standard with Apache2 and there's a
port of mod_dav for Apache 1.3.x There are several WebDAV enabled
client packages available, and it's supported in IE 5.0 and MS Office.

See also the www/neon port.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way