Stephen Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for not having explained clear in my first
> posting. I repeat it with following examples;
>
> 1) Saving webpages from website as following files
>
> Page-1.pdf
> Page-2.pdf
> Page-3.pdf
> Page-4.pdf
> and so on

There are a couple of different programs out that can
do this.  I found a perl script not so long ago that
did a great job of merging PDF files, but I can't seem
to locate it again.  A google search provides a lot of
links to track down, and a lot of reading to do on the
subject.

Sorry I can't remember the name/links to the perl
script I'd used in the past.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies