In operating system 2000 server what service pack I have to install for
installing the sap R3 4.6c sr2 .

Whenever installing the  ads form kernal cd [ path name : \NT\I386\MMC\ADS
, it's giving the error 'Incorrect INF file syntax in section
'checkForPrevVer' .
Why the error is coming & what will be the solution .

I am sending you the procedure which i have taken .
1.  I install the windows 2000 server .
2.  driver installation .
3.  Windows 2000 service pack 4 ( latest one) .
4 .  make the logical partition .
5. installing  r3 setup from kernal cd .
6.  installing    i386
7. installing  ads { it's giving error  )

Thanks
CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.