Hello,

I'm a newbie and please excuse for my poor language.
I have FreeBSD 4.9 and my computer is in LAN with other people. One of our friends is
the host of the internet. I have all the data required to connect to the internet, but
I do not know how. My network interface card is correctly installed, I can ping the
IPs in the LAN. But when I try to access some web adress with the web browser
Konqueror, I fail.

Can you please tell what should I set up in order to have internet or give me some
link that may be helpful. I've searched in tha handbook, but couldn't find.

Thank you!