Personally I'm using an EPIA CL6000 as headless fileserver at the moment
without any problems. No problems with 5.2, allthough with stable 4.8
and 4.9(haven't tried 4.10) I had some problems with the onboard LAN
cards when transfering large amounts of data. (Vr0 Watchdog timeouts)
allthough, since I use it as an headless I can't really verify that the
videocard works.
Those nettworking problems that I had has gone away in 5.2-Current and
hopefuly they won't come back.

Heikki Soerum.

--
"Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could
have acted,  the indifference  of those  who should  have known