I built the ndisulator last night and it appears to work:

  ndis0: <Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card> mem 0xfafee000-0xfafeffff irq
  11 at device 3.0 on pci2
  ndis0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
  can't re-use a leaf (Country)!
  can't re-use a leaf (Channel)!
  ndis0: NDIS API version: 5.0
  ndis0: Ethernet address: 00:90:96:b9:95:64
  ndis0: 11b rates: 1Mbps 2Mbps 5.5Mbps 11Mbps
  ndis0: 11g rates: 6Mbps 9Mbps 12Mbps 18Mbps 36Mbps 48Mbps 54Mbps

So how do I use my wireless card? Is there some command that I run to turn it on and off? I have tried searching the lists, and I've gone to the NDIS web site on sourceforge, but it seems that other people's questions focus on getting the ndisulator to compile. I am completely clueless here, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Jason