Jerry McAllister wrote:

Is that a new one on the market? I haven't seen that one before.

No its not new, just not popular.

Partition Magic has been the only one readily available off the shelf in this area. Others have to be mail-ordered. It handled NTFS fine for me, though that was for Win2k. If it is NTFS and
it is from the boot floppies, I don't see why being win2k3 would
matter, but I avoid Microsloth stuff as much as possible so don't
know any of the details there.

The acronis one installs in windows and lets you configure how you want you want to resize,
etc in windows, then reboots to do its job. I initially tried partition magic, but i couldn't get it to install; on 2k3.
However I never tried boot floppies.
-Aaron Myles Landwehr
(Oops originally forgot to send back questions@)