I tried cvsup src-all just now and it says command not found.

Elijah

Kent Stewart wrote:

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 05:45 am, Duggan wrote:

I am new to FreeBSD and am using it as linux has a problem with my
setup that I was unable to resolve.  Anyways, I am liking what I have
read about FreeBSD.

I am a bit of a control freak and did a custom install of FreeBSD
4.10 over the net with the required package and all the support docs.
I went to install links and this is what happened:

EJINSIDE# pkg_add -r links
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.3" not found

I decide to try and do the the same to get bash and the exact same
thing happened.

I did a google search and found an identical error posted on some
russian BSD forums, however I was unable interpret the dialog. I
also found other errors that were similar but with different files. Being new to FreeBSD these did make much sense to me.

So this brings me to the crux of the matter.  How do I find out what
exactly is wrong? and how do I fix it?

Any help appreciated.

Have you turned off some features via /etc/make.conf or didn't cvsup src-all.

I have a
/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/lib/libssl.so.3

which was produced in my last buildworld and added to /usr/lib.

Kent

Elijah
/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (not a subscriber so email me directly as well
as the list)/
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"