Hi.

Am 06.08.2004 um 15:23 schrieb Iain Sutcliffe:
I am trying to install v5.2.1 onto an IBM x-series 335 server. It has a
single cable with which to attach the monitor/keyboard/mouse that enables
daisy chaining of servers.
When I install I get to a point where I have to enter information and the
keyboard doesn't work. I've tried several times with no luck.
Do you have any known problems with these systems?

I have the same problem wit x-series 345. Try to disable ACPI on boot, that worked for me.

asg