On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Brian Astill wrote:

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:28 pm, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

Can anybody recommend a good mouse?  My criteria are:

- Middle button easy to use.  The current crop of mice has the middle
  button integrated with the roller, and that makes the middle button
  either heavy or easy to confuse with the roller.
- Preferably cordless.  Cord mice tend to wander a little when you
  let go of them, and that's a real nuisance on a high-resolution
  display.

if you want three buttons PLUS a wheel ... ?? Otherwise, Logitech provide a very nice three-button mouse in either wired or wireless form.

I have two three-button mice without wheels (one Logitech MouseMan and a Dell that is looks just like it) that I protect with my life. :) I like three buttons, but I dislike wheels. When I checked Logitech's website, I could not find any three-button mice without wheels. Did I miss it, or are you speaking of the wheeled mice?

Sean