At 8:24 PM -0500 8/18/04, george donnelly wrote:

I need top for 4.10 jails to work, and i know a lot of other people would like it.

So i am looking for someone who like to develop a new patch for
it (if it doesn't already exist?) and then keep the patch up to
date. we're willing to pay and would of course want to release
it back to the community.

Disclaimer: I have not worked with jails...

What does `top' do in jails right now?

What would you like it to do?  I assume you want people to
only see the processes in their own jail, and not other
the ones in other jails.

Does `ps' work in jails the way you would like it to work?

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]