On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Subhro wrote:
Are you running the GENERIC kernel? If not then have you compiled in
support for ps2 mouse? And Last but not the least, try selecting ur
mouse (or its closest clone) byt running /stand/sysinstall. I wont
rely on auto for MS products (both hw and sw). Regards
S.
--
Subhro Sankha Kar
School of Information Technology, Block AQ-13/1 Sector V

Almost a yeayyy out of me - Yes, I have the GENERIC kernel, and tried the very-comforting-to-rediscover /stand/sysinstall, tried various protocol types and ports to no avail.

:(

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services