Matthew,

Thanks for the information. You might have already answered this but I'm not 100% sure, once I have cvsup RELENG_4_10 do I need to buildworld just to get the errata branch installed or can I just do as:

make buildkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC
make installkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC

or is it better to do

make buildworld
make buildkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC
make installkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC
reboot (signal user)
mergemaster -p
make installworld
mergemaster
reboot

Also is it necessary to do the mergemater part of the buildworld process.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Paul