On Sep 6, 2004, at 10:17 PM, David Aquilina wrote:

Finally, I tried the above both with USB Legacy Emulation both enabled and disabled in the BIOS, with seemingly no effect.

I have an older Abit system that has PS2 ports but does not have a PS2 keyboard plugged in, only a USB keyboard. It has a BIOS entry specifically to map the USB keyboard to a PS2 keyboard equivalent which allowed me to run my WinNT partition (only used for some web design SW that I have one last active site developed in). WinNT does not have USB support itself.

Try and find a specific USB keyboard BIOS entry and see if that works

Chad