--On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 01:43:35 PM -0600 Tillman Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Install apache13-modssl, then install www/mod-perl.

That's what I have now, and it results in a mod-perl /module/. www/bricolage requires a mod-perl compiled into Apache (not a module).

I dug through the Makefile for www/mod_perl and didn't find knob to
statically compile it into Apache (I would have been surprised to find
it, actually).

Is there something you meant that I'm missing?

No.  I just wasn't paying attention when I responded.  Sorry.

Is -DWITH-PERL not working? If you install www/apache13-modssl, one of the configure options is with_perl. I assume that means statically compiled into apache.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member