I have a Yahoomail account and receive messages with Mozilla Mail but I would like to at least try a non-GUI mail program. I have heard of mutt and pine but I am not sure if I can download my webmail (Yahoo) messages with them. I am sure that the information is available on the internet but my research thus far has been for the most part too technical for my understanding but I have deduced that my problem has something to do with pop, whatever that may be.