Not sure if this one belongs in current, but I sent it to questions as well. I'm trying to get enigmail to work in thunderbird (latest from ports) but it won't install. I've tried installing in thunderbird and firefox, but I don't get anything. It looks like it goes through the install process, but there aren't any windows that pop up and say it failed or was successful. Then when I try to use enigmail it says that enigmime wasn't installed. Not sure what to do here, anyone? Thanks