Hello,

I am running FreeBSD 5.2.1

I have used pkg_add to setup apache with ssl (apache+mod_ssl-1.3.29+2.8.16)

Now I am trying to setup PHP4 using pkg_add as well (php4-4.3.4_2)

I had to use -force option as php4 looks for apache without mod_ssl.  Now
when I run "apachectl configtest" I get the following message:

[warn] Loaded DSO modules/libphp4.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module
might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

I'm not sure I want to get in downloading ports and compiling at this stage.
What are my options to fix this situation.

Thanks for the help.

Abid