Hello all,

We have five servers. FreeBSD 4.4 on two, 4.7 on one, and 4.10 on two.

We have server IP addresses on all of them. We have came accross the situation where we have blocks of ips being used on more than one server. THe question is, for example, if I have a block of 60 IPs, 1.0.0.0 - 1.0.0.60 with a netmask of 192, Do I need to specify that netmask on for the first IP on each server that uses one or more of those IPs or just the first one on any of the servers?

The servers are all connected to the same network segment, and are all behind the same switch.

TIA,

-Grant