I've installed skype and am able to call with no problem.  The recieving end hears me
as if I were there but when they respond it sounds like a bad imitation of Donald
Duck.  I've tried using the connection test service of skype, echo123 with the same
results, both the skype voice and my recorded and played back voice sound like Donald
Duck.  I've tried it on different machines with different sound chipsets and it seems
to be accross the board.

Has anyone experienced this?  Were you able to fix it?  Is it working as expected for
anyone without distortion?

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA,

ed