On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 17:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 10/3/04 4:31:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >Excuse me while I shred it before the Secret Service comes knocking on
> >my door...
>
> Is the secret service in charge of counterfiting now? (as you can see no
> formal education is required to be an SA....)

Anti-counterfeiting was one of the original purposes for which the
Secret Service was formed.

Be really careful about doing things like this - it is possible to get
into a lot of trouble even with no criminal intent.

As a purely theoretical question - is it possible to be guilty of an
offence by being in possession of a digital image of a currency bill?
At what resolution does it become an offence?