To the Gnome wizards out there,

        I've been experimenting with different window managers
        and need some tips on how making Gnome more comfortable
        feel.  Here are some miscellaneous questions:

        How do I create different sized xterms and/or gnome terms
        of different sizes in different workspaces?  Is it possible
        to have an xload app of a given size (or other GUI apps)
        and have them appear on various workspaces, or *all*
        workspaces?  Finally, how can I set up the Fn keys to
        perform certain tasks, for example, have F2 minimize a
        window/xterm/app, and have F3 put the same application
        in front?

        Both Gnome and KDE are nice front ends, but a bit heavy
        on the graphical interface side for a CLI hacker like
        me.  Feedback welcome!

        gary

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix