Hello list!
I posted another message related to this but i think not even i was sure of what i wanted then. So maybe this time i gonna make myself understood better, hopefully. I have a computer wich because of its old BIOS cant see it's 40G harddrive. I can boot from the FreeBSD install cd, install the system on that drive but i cant boot from it. So my question is: Is there any way i can boot from a floppy and continue to load the system from the hardrive?

Thanks
Radu