Adrien Reboisson wrote:

Thank you Ben

I don't understand where is the problem : when I "ask" freeBSD to install mozilla, sources and makefiles are downloaded from Internet - they should be up to date, no ?

Not necessarily; you must update the "skeleton" files yourself using a utility like CVSup.

Anyway I'll try to use your command. Thank you very much.

Regards,

A.R.

For a quick fix you could try "pkg_add -r XFree86-fontScalable", this will download and install the pre-compiled binary. When was the last time you CVSup'd?

- Ben