Dear Friends : I finally installed my 5.2.1 version, I'm trying to solve some problems and, would like to know if someone could help me. I choose Gnome for my Desktop, but it's a lite version and, would like to know, if there is a way to download a new one to "correct" this ? And, if possible , is there a way to intall "package by package" ? I thought in download it , save into a CD and install. I'm having problems with my network (DHCP) but, slowly I'm better understanding this "new system", for me and, in the near future, I hope that all it OK. Also, I would like to talk with another people that English is not your native language, cause I'm a little surprised after I installed, my Gnome or KDE, without brazilian portuguese support. Is it a problem with the lite versions or a lack of support to another languages ? Thank you, for help me. Sincerely, Newton - Brazil