I messed up something on myh primary server, where I run
        dhcp.  Since I did whatever-it-was, ssh takes at least two
        minutes to get from NS1 (aka 'sage'), and anywhere else.

        Only on sage can I type 'ping foo.org' and get an immediate
        responce.  On any other server, typing 'ping' hangs forever.
        There is no "No route to server" error.  Of course nothing
        else works across my private network.  Nothing is
        resolvable.  This suddenly since around 18:00 local time.

        In /var/db, myleases look valid.  (I just installed the newest
        dhcp-server.  Zip.  Anbody know where I'm screwing up?

        thanks in advance guys,

        gary

--
Gary Kline  Seattle BSD Users' Group (seabug)      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Thought Unlimited Org's Alternate Email Site