-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henrik W Lund
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 19:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Panic under heavy HTTP load?

<snip>

Has anyone else experienced this? Is my system even panicing (I wouldn't
know, I don't have xconsole visible all the time, and Ctrl-Alt-Fx
doesn't work)? What steps should I take to get to the bottom of this? I
could rebuild with debugging, but where to start?

Tell us something about your hardware. Are you running a stock kernel? Any
non standard optimizations employed while recompiling in case you are not
running stock stuff?

Regards
S.

Subhro Sankha Kar