On Nov 8, 2004, at 3:52 PM, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

On 2004-11-08 15:08, "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Nov 8, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
I haven't tried "make world" in a long time, but I recently installed a
clean snapshot of CURRENT using a slightly different approach:

        # cd /usr/src
        # make buildworld buildkernel
        # make DESTDIR=/mnt installkernel installworld

Unfortunately, I still get an error. A different one. I can do it without DESTDIR= and update my actual system, but to make a jail, which requires DESTDIR, I get this error (when splitting up buildworld and installworld DESTDIR=)

Ah, sorry about that. My fault for not mentioning all the details.

I did use the above sequence of commands, but only after recreating the
entire directory structure with mtree(8), i.e.:

        # cd /mnt
        # mtree -deU -f /etc/mtree/BSD.root.dist
        # mtree -deU -f /etc/mtree/BSD.sendmail.dist
        # cd /mnt/var
        # mtree -deU -f /etc/mtree/BSD.var.dist
        # cd /mnt/usr
        # mtree -deU -f /etc/mtree/BSD.usr.dist
        # cd /mnt/usr/include
        # mtree -deU -f /etc/mtree/BSD.include.dist
        # cd /mnt/usr/local
        # mtree -deU -f /etc/mtree/BSD.local.dist

The error you see below is probably a result of the failure to locate a
${DESTDIR}/usr/include/bluetooth directory.

Hi. I did go about trying this today. However, after doing the above, I still get the same error as listed below.

best
Chad

hostname# make buildworld
[--- stuff ---]
hostname# make installworld DESTDIR=/local/jails/master
[--- stuff ---]
cd /usr/src/include/../sys;  install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444
ufs/ffs/*.h  /local/jails/master/usr/include/ufs/ffs
cd /usr/src/include/../sys;  install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444
ufs/ufs/*.h  /local/jails/master/usr/include/ufs/ufs
cd /usr/src/include/../sys;  install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444
netgraph/bluetooth/include/*.h
/local/jails/master/usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth/include
install:
/local/jails/master/usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth/include/
ng_bluetooth.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71