Hello there,

I would like to know which is the latest version of the "4.4BSD-lite" Kernel and also could you send me a copy (preferably the one which FreeBSD ships with)??
please email it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , as such i found one online but it was modded quite a bit and I couldnt figure out the one which comes with FreeBSD 4.7, (Sorry i'm not all that bright so not having documentation about the kernel really gives me nightmares), also if you could direct me to the documentation, and also if you could direct me to where I could go about getting information on the development of drivers for the kernel (in specific for WiFi 802.11b/g Lan cards, although i'm not to sure about the availability of such a document).

   Anyways any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Karim F. Ali
Devign Labs