Tom Moyer wrote:
I'm looking for an easy way to obtain all the packages/port distfiles
at once and then put them on a cd so I can do that.  I would like to
be able to do it without having to manually fetch all the dependancies
as well.

In theory, one could "cd /usr/ports && make fetch". In practice, you will discover that the number and size of files involved is far too large to fit on a CD: you'd need to hold 28 GB or so! [1]

Fortunately, you can still use the ports collection for your offline machine, by using a machine which is connected and doing the "make package-recursive" or "make fetch-recursive" commands to grab all of the dependencies as well.

--
-Chuck

[1]: If the size of distfiles from the ~150 port distfiles I have around is representative of the entire collection of ~11900 ports.