On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 03:04:11AM -0600, Andrew L. Gould wrote:

I currently have the php4 port installed with support for various programs such as postgresql. I would like to add support for imap; so I did a make clean (in both php4 and php4-extensions) followed by a make so there is no directory for working files. Rather than see a screen to allow me to select various extensions, I saw a line that stated that a saved configuration file had been found.

Where can I find the saved configuration file? (No working directory exists after make clean.) How can I add imap to the existing configuration?

#cd /usr/ports/lang/php4-extensions #make configure

or

#cd /usr/ports/mail/php4-imap
#make install clean

Peter