Bozhidar Batsov wrote:

I don't see how cvsup again will help. I did it though hoping that my
Makefile might have been corrupted. But I still get the same error
output :

===>  Building for nvnet-1.0.0274
"Makefile", line 7: Malformed conditional (${OSTYPE} == "FreeBSD")
"Makefile", line 7: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 13: if-less endif
"Makefile", line 13: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

I really need some kind of help because I need to the get this damn embedded Cicada ethernet gigabit ethernet operational very soon. Any ideas?

Bozhidar

Are you sure this is the right Makefile? The "OSTYPE" string isn't in the one you posted, which I assume is "/usr/ports/net/nvnet/Makefile".

Is there a "work" directory now under /usr/ports/net/nvnet?
If there is, go into that directory and look for "Makefiles"
under it and any subdirs that may exist.  This is the port
build that's failing, not the port Make itself....

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey