Le 20/12/2004 00:27, Robert Huff a écrit :

        To the original poster: are you asking how to determine when
the last update of your system sources (via cvsup etc.) happened?

Yes, that was my question. As my last update was an installation of 5.2.1-RELEASE, I found the date (2004-02-22) in the file pointed by Kris (/usr/share/misc/bsd-family-tree). Now I know that I have to follow every entry in /usr/src/UPDATING dated after this day.

Or how to determine when the last system (kernel+system utilities
upgrade happened?

This information will also be useful one day, on the next system upgrade, when I will have to determine which entries in UPDATING are pertaining. "uname -a" seems to give the kernel compilation time. I don't know if there is a way to know the date of the last system upgrade; I sure can mark the day in my agenda.

Thanks again.

--
Christophe