On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 12:13:08AM +0100, Daniel Johansson wrote:
> I see. So if I've got a synced jail and host then top will work? I
> thought top never worked inside jail for some memoryissue or something
> like that?

No, I was using that as an example for the host. I don't think top will work
in a jail.

> I think I should go and rebuild my jails too. It's just a bit of work
> with three jails, thank god that I've got a fast box :)

Not really. Update kernel, then:
make buildworld
make installworld
make DESTDIR=/jail1 installworld
make DESTDIR=/jail2 installworld

You only need to compile once.

> Still the issue with config-files but I think I'll back them up and
> just restore them.

uhm... we're talking binaries here. I'm not sure why you would need to restore
your config files. But making backups is always a good practice.

Regards,
Frank